Regulator, Adjustable, Electronic, (1) -6 inlet, (1) -6 return
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps (41401,41402,41403,42401 and 42402)
- Now compatible with 617xx Series FST, 939xx Series and 72002 Fuel Pump Controller
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Our electronic fuel pressure regulator works directly with our Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator’s demand based speed control take care of the rest! The FUELAB electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to fuel system failure. With the FUELAB demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!