The engineers at Hyundai made a slight change to the intercooler outlet for the DCT version. Most likely this slight change was to increase clearance around the transmission on that side of the engine. However, this configuration can be achieved with a 90 degree hose from the intercooler to charge pipe. CSF includes a high temp, 4-ply, reinforced silicone hose specially made by HPS in the new intercooler kit to accommodate for this change. This heavy duty hose is suitable for applications ranging from factory to high boost levels.
Installation is still a true “Drop-in Fit” and requires to modifications or cutting. The OEM hose clamps are used to secure the hose and everything lines up perfectly.
- Includes intercooler to charge pipe hose for the DCT Veloster N & i30N.
- Hose made by HPS for CSF – 90 Degree 21/2” ID High Temp 4-ply reinforced silicone – suitable for factory & high boost applications
- Stepped Core Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact and Internal Intake Air-Flow Volume
- Largest “Drop-in Fit” Intercooler Available in the Industry
- Designed with 3D Scanning/Rapid Prototype Technology to Ensure Precise Fitment and Maximum Surface Area Utilization
- Lab Tested in CSF’s In-House Wind Tunnel
- Rounded Front Face Bar/Plate Design for Optimized Airflow Through the Core
- Integrated Air Temperature Sensor Bracket
- “Drop-in Fit” Design for an Easy & Quick Plug-and-Play Installation
- Fully Reversible Back to OEM Spec with No Modifications Needed
- Available in Both Black (CSF #8238B) and Silver (CSF #8238) Finishes
- 2020+ Hyundai Veloster N (DCT / Automatic)
- 2022+ Hyundai i30N (DCT / Automatic)
OEM Part Number:
- Hyundai 28270-2GTF0