The most important feature of the CSF by PWR 992 Carrera Intercooler System is the Formula-1 grade intercooler core. CSF’s strategic relationship with PWR has allowed the inclusion of this core, which is unlike any other available in the performance aftermarket.
These intercooler cores are the same style used in other CSF air-to-air systems previously developed for the Porsche 992 Turbo/S and 991 GT2RS with incredible results. The PWR cores cores eliminate heat soak and lower Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) much more efficiently than traditional Bar & Plate designs. The traditional intercooler cores that are typically much heavier and larger to improve cooling capacity. As a result, maximum performance is achieved for extended periods of time. Because the PWR core is able to achieve greater performance results in a smaller size, CSF was to design the intercooler system to fit in the stock location using all the OEM hardware, ducts, and shrouds for an easy drop if fit installation.
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- Highly Engineered, Lightweight Design – Weighing Only 17 lbs.
- 100% TIG Welded vs OEM Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment With All OEM Components
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
2019+ Porsche 911 Carrera (3.0L Turbo – Base / S / 4 / 4S / GTS)
OEM Part Numbers:
Porsche: 992 145 805 D