The 2-Row 42mm aluminum core not only increases the fluid capacity of the radiator, but also improves the cores ability to dissipate heat. CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology increases the heat transfer by approximately 15% over regular oval welded tubes found on many other aluminum radiators. Additionally, the super-efficient multi-louvered fins maximize airflow through the core for the best possible performance.
The end tanks are made from high grade aluminum and TIG welded to the core for extra strength. In contrast, the OEM crimped onto plastic end tank design is much weaker and creates a weak point where failure is more likely. Because the CSF radiator is designed as a true plug-and-play drop-in fit application, installation requires absolutely no modifications, trimming, or cutting. CSF even includes pre-cut double sided adhesive foam strips to help seal the fan shroud against the radiator. This improves airflow efficiency off the fan.
In addition, the CSF radiator features a built-in transmission fluid cooler. The transmission cooler is a heavy-duty high-performance 5 plate design that connects to the OEM hoses. This upgraded built in cooler is great dealing with the added heat and stress from towing, low gear crawling, and vehicles equipped with oversized tires. While plenty of people understand the impacts of oversized tires, it is always good to provide additional information. By increasing the diameter of your tires, you are reducing the effective gear ratio. This means the engine and transmission have to work harder to move the tires. Obviously this will end up generating excess heat, and the CSF radiator is designed to handle it.
- 2-Row, 42mm Heavy-Duty Ultra-High-Performance Dual Pass Core
- Cooling Tubes with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 6.5mm Tall Ultra Efficient Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Aluminum Mounting Brackets and OEM Style Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Built in Heavy-Duty High-Performance 5 Plate Transmission Oil Cooler in bottom tank
- Smooth Satin Finish
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L (L4) Automatic
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L (V6) Automatic
OEM Part Numbers: